Register for Conference
84th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Your Wellbeing is Our Priority
Read Our Health and Safety Protocols
Add your company logo. Join our growing sponsor base. email@example.com
Read Below: "Your Wellbeing is NPECA's No. 1 priority"
2021 - 84th Annual Meeting, St. Petersburg, FL ~ Vinoy Renaissance Hotel
Sunday, April 25 - Tuesday, April 27
Vinoy Renaissance Hotel
501 Fifth Ave NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
"Networking - Can't be Beat in St. Pete"
April 25-27, 2021
NPECA's 84th Annual Conference
Vinoy Renaissance Hotel, St. Petersburg, FL
Tap to REGISTER NOW for NPECA 2021 CONFERENCE
For information on Agenda schedule, education programs, receptions and meals Click Here.
or go to NPCEA.org under 2021 Conference and go to 2021 Conference Agenda tab.
Book Hotel Now:
RESERVE YOUR ROOM AT Vinoy Renaissance Hotel, St. Petersburg
Pre & Post Conference stay Saturday & Tuesday is welcomed at the conference rate of $239 but based on availability - to put it simply, the earlier you
book your hotel reservation the more chance you have of getting a pre/post room at the group rate - As of today,
we have the Group Rate available for anyone booking 4/25, and 4/26 as well as limited rooms on 4/24 and 4/27.
Click here to reserve your room in the NPECA block
NPECA membership is NOT required to attend this conference however members receive discounted registration rates. Non-Member rate is $995
SAVE $195 by joining NPECA as a member and registering at the Early Bird Rate
$175 Annual Membership
$625 Early Bird Registration
If you are not a member or know someone interested in joining, please click JOIN NOW or forward this message to grow the NPECA community.
Stay tuned for updates on Pre-Conference Golf Outing for Sunday Morning at The Vinoy Golf Club.
Your Wellbeing is NPECA's No. 1 priority.
- Daily health-screening check-in protocol
- Limited attendance in the meeting space to accommodate social distancing
- No lines social distancing at registration desk
- Social distancing at all meeting sessions
- Social distancing at all F&B functions
- Cotton Masking required and mask checks
- Hand Sanitization stations
- Security on site (off-duty sheriff deputy)
- Indoor/Outdoor spaces used as much as possible
- Educations sessions set up to allow for 6’ space between chairs
- F&B provided in a no contact manner (pre-packaged food, utensils. No self-service buffets)
- Temperature checks conducted each day on arrival to the meeting space.